Things that happen before a new post

Yes yes, the latest of them being my computer conked out....the keyboard that is...and unable to log in. Somewhere is an external keyboard and till I can find it  will use a borrowed PC.
Things I need to mention and here goes in no chronological order...Big G turned 13 in November....she is as tall as me, even inching higher as I write this post....such a mixture of emotions we have when we see her come out on her own as a very young adult. She is getting more and more independent, questioning, open to discussions, at the same time being a bit gauchy, and unreasonable, moody at times. Well its that age or genes maybe....

The sisters have a good relationship which kind of traverses from gentle talk to raised voices ..a gentle shove or a raised eyebrows to back to affectionate hugs....in a span of minutes and it is best to keep out of it unless it escalates as the parents are the outsiders into it all. Both of them are more of daddy's girls. lil G is more interested in girly stuff and I remember we had walked into a store and when Big G and me were busy looking at caps...someone had walked across to the make-up stuff counters and came back a bit extra done-up!!

Work wise am not able to scale up as quickly as I should - and its frustrating at times. Even though I know today I know more than yesterday..it is the lack of focussed learning efforts on my part which is the issue.


Started this post in 2020 and publishing as is.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The slow thawing

May 2013 - The Elusive One

Goodbye, Mr. Goosens!