When is a good time to tell someone you blog? I realise I talk to a lot of people about blogs, as sources of information. I often recommend mommy blogs or parenting blogs, fun to read blogs, news blogs, food blogs etc. I also encourage people to begin their own blogs. Yet, apart from my husband and now my older daughter, no one in my family knows I blog. Even with friends, I've sent my blog url to 2 or 3 friends - one was polite to visit once, I knew the other two would simply not bother. Recently, I was talking to a new acquaintance about my favourite food blogs. This girl loves to cook and experiment and also has a nascent food blog of her own. She in turn told me that I should blog too and that could've, rather should've been my moment yet I abstained from telling her that I do. I did feel like a bit of fraud for a while. And if I'm completely ok with random strangers landing up and reading what I write, why would I keep it away from someone I know. Guess I know th...
Comments
Post a Comment
Leave a comment!